Thursday, November 6, 2014

Product Review: Spalontech Cellulite Cream with Caffeine & Sea weed





Product Review: Spalontech Cellulite Cream with Caffeine & Sea weed

I always complain about cellulite cream that comes in a jar because its so messy to use and not convenient at all.  This stuff is PERFECTION! comes in a pump top bottle, huge supple of it. Smells very light and clean, not greasy at all, absorbs quickly without sticky residue left behind. Of course the best part is it really helps improve your lumps and bumps. didn't irritate my skin or cause red bumps or break outs, really tightened my skin and made it so smooth!! I LOVE this stuff!!


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment