Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Product Review" Dr. Song Home Professional Teeth Whitening Kit 44% Carbamide Peroxide




Product Review" Dr. Song Home Professional Teeth Whitening Kit 44% Carbamide Peroxide

I was always afraid of trying these at home kits especially when they are professional strength but Dr. Song sends you an e-mail with detailed instructions as soon as you place your order which is AMAZING! It was super easy and painless!! My teeth had some coffee stains on them and just weren't looking at white as I wanted and this kit made them WOW! white! No pain, super easy, and the best results you could get!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment