Tuesday, November 18, 2014



Product Review: Big Slice Apples

Ok I LOVE apples so these were like getting a box full of candy for me. The flavors like CINNAMON FRENCH TOAST, CHERRY VANILLA, BLUEBERRY POMEGRANATE I know I am drooling just reading it too :). Of course I busted a few open immediately and me and the hubs tried them and WOW!!!! As the package came to the door we were baking chocolate chip protein cookies and completely chose these delicious apple slices over the fresh baked cookies....yes they are THAT good! You can warm them up, put them on oatmeal, on ice cream, smoothies, eat plain (which I did), spray some fresh whipped cream in the pouch and enjoy a heavenly snack. I can not tell you how amazing these are! Will have a giveaway up asap! #Bigslicelover !!!!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment