Thursday, November 6, 2014



Product Review: Instanatural Stretch Mark & Scar Reduction cream

Yes please!!! as I get older I am noticing I scar more easily and of course have more stretch marks especially on my legs! The key ingredients are + Vitamin C (15%)
 Cocoa Butter, Rosehip Oil, Mango Butter, Grapeseed Oil, Evening Primrose Oil sounds like a spa treatment to me!!! bring it on! This stuff smells great and really makes your skin so freaking soft!!! I saw results on my stretch marks within 7 days of first use, and it completely got rid of a few light scars I had on my knees!! I love it and will definitely continue to use!!


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment