Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Influenster #MODAVOXBOX

The Influenster #ModaVoxBox review

1) Rimmel London Scandaleyes Rockin' Curves Mascara: 
You can't really go wrong with mascara, the shape of the brush was very unique but did get some huge volume and made my lashes look full and like fake ones! No irritation from use, a bit tough to wash off but overall I love it. #Rockinit #Rimmel

2) Rimmel Long  Moisture Renew Lipstick: #moisturerenew
I was excited to try this until I looked at the color shade they sent me. I am a very pale girl and this shade was "Nude Delight" which on me looked like tan lips....GROSS! Not a fan of the color didn't keep it on long enough to find out if I like the product overall.

3) Rimmel London Moisture Renew Lip Liner: this is a clean liner that is supposed to define your lips and prevent feathering I used it with another color I had and didn't notice a difference in overall wear to be honest, seemed like an extra no use product.

4) Puffs Softpack: #Passthepuffs
I have a weird obsession with Kleenex so of course I was excited to try these. I normally buy a different brand but Puffs was comparable to my normal purchase. Its in a soft pack so you don't have to worry about damaging the box etc but I am super Eco-friendly and to add plastic instead of cardboard is the opposite of Eco-friendly. Cardboard recycles much easier and better than plastic so I wish they used a bio-degradable cover instead that would have a been a real innovation.

5) Hair Food Moisture Hair Mask: #Hairfood #Target
I have been NEEDING a hair mask especially with the cold weather my hair gets so dry and frizzy! This stuff is GREAT love it so much and easy to use. My hair wasn't greasy, still was very manageable and shiny and felt and looked very clean. Of course it smells amazing as well! Huge fan!

6) Swiss Miss Simply Cocoa #Swissmisssimplycocoa:
Can you really go wrong with hot coco? NO WAY! Delicious, cozy, warm, sweet, the perfect drink for a chilly night at home watching movies! Love it, already bought a whole box!

7) Jergens Ultra Healing Extra Dry Skin Moisturizer #1weektogorgeous 
Love trying new lotions and this one was perfect for the weather, really helped my skin not be itches and flakey, super soothing and not overly greasy like most lotions. I was a definite fan of this one!

8)Resource Spring Water: #refreshwithresource
YUM, love this product! Super clean crust taste, larger bottle than most waters, had electrolytes and was 100% natural spring water! I loved it!

Overall this was a good VoxBox, wasn't a huge fan of a lot of the items and this was one of Influensters mass mail out boxes so not much of a theme going. Hope the next one is better and it would be nice to have them look up your skin ton prior to sending out makeup shades.

No comments:

Post a Comment