Friday, February 14, 2014

Valentine's Day

Happy Valentine's Day to whom ever actually reads this blog. :) Much appreciated!

So Eric & I went out to dinner last night to a fancy (fancy to us) dinner at The Cheesecake Factory, normally we go places where we can both get out the door fed for about $26 and that includes tip! But last night we ordered an appetizer and entrees and dessert! Full is an understatement! We went out last night because I figured tonight would be super crowded. About 2 weeks about we finished the 61 handmade Valentine's Day Cards and donated then to Meals on Wheels who provide meals to elderly single people. This day should be about spreading love.

I have been super emotional (big fucking surprise) lately and I wish so much I could talk to my mom. I miss everything about her and even when I would call and vent to her about something and if she didn't have anything to say she would just say "I'm so sorry Hunny" She never forgot anyone or anything, I could always count on her. I miss that feeling. I hope she is having an awesome Valentine's Day and know she is missed and I am spreading love in her name still.

No comments:

Post a Comment