Thursday, February 20, 2014

Influenster J'ADORE VOX BOX Review!!

I LOVE Influenster and I LOVE trying new products! So of course getting this box in the mail had me jumping up and down with excitement! So this is my thoughts on what I found & tried inside! Hold onto your hats people!

Boots Botanics Shine Away Iconic Clay Mask #powerofplants @Bootsbeautyusa
    Was apprehensive about trying this because I have such sensitive skin and little things (like even just trying a new product once) will set it off! But I tried it nervously after I showered you apply it to your skin and leave it on for about 10 minutes. If feels refreshing on your skin like your skin is being pampered and then when you rinse it off my skin felt super clean but not dried out and tight. It felt healthy and fully cleaned! I loved it! I told my husband about it because he has problematic skin and he wants to try it now too!

Hershey's Kisses Milk Chocolate Family size bag #Loveandkisses @Hersheyskisses
     HELLO!!! Chocolate!!! you can't go wrong! I had to wrestle the bag away from my the Hubs :) so good! I even used some to make cookies! Simple smooth and delicious, melt in your mouth, perfectly portioned little indulgence....YUM!

Frizz Ease 3-Day Straight Flat Iron Spray #3DaysStraightlove @JohnfriedaUS
    Another nervous one to try, my hair is VERY thin and gets oily super fast and adding products is always an internal battle wondering if I am going to have to jump back in the shower and wash my hair again because I look like a grease monkey!  My hair does get frizzy looking in the ends after I blow dry so I try to use leave in conditioner normally on the ends which is always Russian roulette of how much product will ruin it or not. BUT I skipped the leave in and spray this product on my hair and used the flat iron and WOW! Super shiny, straight, fizz free locks! Says it stays straight for up to 3 days or your next shampoo which mine was the day after the next but did what it said, of course by hat time my thin hair was a greasy mess anyways! I did like it, not entirely sure if I liked it better then my normal routine, I tend to see super shiny as looking greasy with my hair, so we shall see if I try again or incorporate this into my routine.

Kiss Looks So Natural Lashes  #Kisslashes @Kissproducts
     NOT a fake eyelash kind of girl of course seeing these in the box got my husband all perked up about me putting them on more then they did me :), MEN! But they look super natural with tapered ends and natural color looking which is how I would want them to look if I did ever purchase these on my own. So of course around Valentine's Day I figured the next day I would Surprise him and have them on. They were a little tricky to get both lashes in the right place and look normal. Again my eyes are sensitive so I was blinking like crazy which made this a task! Regardless once they were on, they felt weird at first but they were VERY light and after 20 minutes I totally forgot about them! Hubs LOVED them haha duh! I would definitely try these again, they made me feel like I amped up my look and Hubs confirmed it :). No shame in going the little extra for good results! Love em!

Red Rose Simple Indulgent Teas 4 samples #Simplyindulge @Shareredrose
     I LOVE tea so I was super excited to try a brand I haven't even heard of! Unfortunately they sent 4 tea bags to sample 3 were Carmel flavored and I HATE Carmel! But one was Lemon Chiffon flavored and luckily I love Lemon. So I had that before bed expecting a tart tea but instead it was so smooth and sweet and full of Lemon flavor! It tasted like a lemon bar dessert in a drink! So So good! I immediately put it on my grocery list! YUM!

Vaseline Men Spray Lotion  #Menspray @VaselineBrand
      What the heck?? I have to share my goodies??? Haha j/k I was actually super happy to see this was for men and it says right on the bottle NON-GREASY which was awesome because hubs doesn't ever put lotion on because he hates feeling greasy! Plus it was a spray so I knew it would go on in a thin mist , which it did, and hopefully we may have a winner good enough to break his lotion boycott! After begging , he agreed to try it on one arm only.....stubborn! After spraying it on one arm and rubbing it in, it dried super fast and wasn't greasy! He was hooked and proceeded to spray his whole body saying "They should make this stuff for your face!" haha Definitely a new product he can't live without! So happy!!

All the products were so fun to try and got a few that I will be a die hard fan of from now on. It is really cool to products to try that I have seen and have no idea how to use them or what they are for and wouldn't spend the money to "try" them out so its GREAT to get a chance to get them for free and see what everyone else knows and I have been missing out on! Love @Influenster #Jadorevoxbox CAN'T WAIT for the next box to come!
     
http://www.influenster.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment