Tuesday, May 28, 2013

0 to 60 in 3 seconds flat

I am so easily frustrated, little things will make my heart beat faster and I want to flip the fuck out. I have seen explosions of anger I never have done before. I break things when I am mad I want to burn it all down, because who cares really? I want to tell people how fucking rude and selfish and ignorant they are. The other day Eric and I were in a crowded parking lot and this lady and her husband and her daughter (who was dressed like a slut and had more makeup on than a clown and was like 10 yrs old) were blocking the lane stopped and getting out so we went around and a spot opened up down the lane and the lady started screaming that we cut in front of them and that spot should be theirs.....OK so it took ALL my strength not to get out of the car and literally rip her to shreds, I was already anxious from the traffic but this bitch is gonna cause chaos? I told Eric to let them have the spot and we will find another and as we drove by I said out the window to her "No need to be rude" when I really wanted to say "FUCKING BITCH!"

I try to always do Random Acts of Kindness, like bring extra pennies to a wishing well and give them to people, send care packages to victim of the tornadoes, donate to charities, pay for someones meal, but people who are assholes make me not want to do these things. I know I shouldn't let shitty people ruin the world, I am just having a hard time staying positive.

I swear I have gone through the stages of grieving about 10 times over ....and its an on going cycle.

No comments:

Post a Comment