Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Product Review: Boots Botanics Ionic Clay Mask #Powerofplants

I received this product compliments of Influenster.com / @Influenster and their Valentine's Theme Vox Box #Jadorevoxbox. I am always super weird about trying new facial products because my skin is super sensitive and pigmentally challenged  so any little thing that make my skin turn bright red or break out. I was open to trying this product especially because it says it is made of oceanic materials and plant extracts. My skin loves nothing more then products that are naturally derived! So on a night when Hubs was in the studio (so not to scare him :) ) I took a hot shower  and had aromatherapy candles burning in the bathroom and cleaned my face, as I got out I put the mask on my skin and left it for 10 minutes.

While it was on it felt really calming and soothing I am not sure if that was in my head or not. Or if it was because I had just taken a hot shower and the bottle with product was cooler then my body temperature, but regardless it felt nice & relaxing! I set my timer on my phone and after ten minutes I rinse my face gently with warm water and was so RELIEVED my skin didn't get bright red or freak out haha. My skin tone was even, my skin felt super soft and supple. It also felt like it had a deep cleaning, so fresh and pure. I am defenitly a fan of this product! I will definitely use it on a regular basis (weekly per directions) and am REALLY interested in learning more about other Boots Botanics products, I think I finally found a naturally derived and moderately priced product for my finicky skin! Thanks @Bootsbeautyusa #Powerofplants & @Influenster #Jadorevoxbox

No comments:

Post a Comment