Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Fear or Excitement?

Eric just called and said he booked our vacation! I have been thinking about the whole thing for weeks now and have been possibly even feeling excited? Then he calls and says its booked and set and my stomach feel nervous as hell! Is that excitement? Or fear?

My whole like everything is something else to get nervous about...hell I get fucking nervous going to get my hair cut! I get nervous taking my truck in for an oil change. WHY because I fabricate in my min worse case scenarios. Hair cut: she is going to tell me how damaged it is and I am going to be the most frumpy looking thing in the salon, she is going to cut it too short or I'll hate it when it's done and freak out, etc. Oil Change: They are going to tell me a laundry list of things else wrong with my car and it will cost ungodly amounts and I'll panic. Vacation: what if our plane crashes, or something happens to us and we can't go and we out the money, what if we are so broke it will kill us to go, what if something happens while we are away, what if our luggage gets lost, what if our house gets broken into while we are gone......as my mom would say "don't what if it to death" but what if I don't what if it and I am not prepared for something. UGH.

So vacation is booked....learn to be excited damnit! or convince yourself that feeling in your stomach is excitement!

No comments:

Post a Comment