Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Product Review: Somnis




Product Review: Somnis

As I get older I have a worse and worse time getting and staying asleep so of course any help is very welcomed! This product a first loved that it is all natural, huge bonus to me. I do not want something that will be addicting or make me sick over time. It helped me fall asleep hard and fast! I slept through my husbands snoring and even his alarm (he wakes up much earlier than I do). I love it! Here is some more info

 Somnis is an all-natural sleep aid formulated with melatonin and GABA, two natural ingredients proven to aid in longer, deeper sleep so you’ll wake up feeling refreshed and energized.

Avoid the side effects and habit-forming nature of prescription sleep aids. Somnis has ZERO side effects and is NON-habit forming, which means you can take Somnis as you see fit.

Do you want to finally get on a healthy sleep cycle? Do you want to wake up without feeling groggy and tired? If so, try all-natural Somnis for longer, deeper sleep today



No comments:

Post a Comment