Thursday, April 9, 2015

Product Review: Dead Sea Mud Mask



Product Review: Foxbrim's Dead Sea Mud Mask

LOVE THIS MASK!!! You get a lot of product and it will last you a long time. Super high quality, the best mud mask I have ever tried in my house.  Dead Sea Mud is rich in magnesium, calcium, potassium and iron. All essential to maintaining healthy, supple skin. It has also been shown to kill acne-causing bacteria and effectively treat and heal psoriasis. A perfect in-home treatment, our Dead Sea Mud Mask brings you the sacred mud of the Mediterranean to enjoy youthful, radiant and silky skin.

After one use my skin felt tighter, super clean and silky smooth! I was so impressed I had my husband use it too :) We love it! Your skin feels so clean and the feeling lasts all day! It is so wonderful! You really feel like you did such a great thing for your skin! You can't go wrong!






No comments:

Post a Comment