Thursday, April 2, 2015

Product Review: 100% Pure Jojoba Oil [Certified Organic]



Product Review: 100% Pure Jojoba Oil [Certified Organic]

I have wanted to try Jojoba oil for SO LONG and I was so excited to get the opportunity to review it! Read this:

 Foxbrim’s Organic Jojoba OIl is rich in essential fatty acids, antioxidants and key vitamins such as Vitamin E and Vitamin B Complex. Renowned for it’s ability to mimic skins sebum, Jojoba Oil is a dynamic moisturizing oil with anti-fungal, anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory properties. Enjoy the benefits of this golden nutrient-rich oil in it’s premium form - unrefined, cold pressed and organic.

Our Jojoba Oil is perfect for:
- Face & Body Moisturizer
- Natural Hair Conditioner
- Oil Cleansing
- Makeup Remover
- Skin Conditioner
- Preshave Oil & More

I used it as a facial after my shower daily and my skin just sucked up right up! no break outs, reduced my redness, moisturized is to put it lightly! So good for your skin its amazing! I absolutely love it even more than coconut oil which I know is all the craze right now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment