Monday, February 2, 2015

Product Review: Xylitol Sweetener



Product Review: Xylitol Sweetener

WHAT IS XYLITOL?
✓ Morning Pep Xylitol Contains Only 5 Carbon Atoms While the Standard Sugar Molecule is Composed of 6.
✓ Morning Pep Xylitol Is The Optimal Sugar Substitute For Everyone Worried About Weight Loss or The General Overuse of Sugar. Even With its Low Calories.
✓ Morning Pep Xylitol Does Not Compromise on Taste. However, Xylitols Low Calorie Sweetness is Only the Beginning of its Nutritional Benefits. Low Glycemic Index, Common Sugar Has A Glycemic Index Score of 85-100 While
✓ Morning Pep Xylitol Has A Glycemic Index of Only 7.
✓ Morning Pep Xylitol Has Been Included In Dental And Health-Care Products. Ask Your Dentist How
✓ Morning Pep Xylitol Can Assist In Increasing Your Overall Health.
✓ Morning Pep Xylitol is a healthier alternative to other sugars and sweeteners with a third of the calories of regular sugar.

I use artificial sweeteners way too much and I was excited to try this a natural item that will help me not hate my coffee :) This stuff has a great taste and does the job perfectly! I used it in baking, smoothies, coffee, etc. My husband didn't notice a difference from sugar! I love this stuff! I am already almost through the whole bag! 

No comments:

Post a Comment