Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Product Review: Intensive Youth Eye Gel by Radha Beauty




Product Review: Intensive Youth Eye Gel by Radha Beauty

I gotta say at first opening this I thought "wow I really love that packaging" it isn't like normal beauty products in clear or white containers with boring text, it showed me from first impression I should expect something different from this product and I LOVED that! This is what the description of this product says "Our Intensive Youth Eye Gel is one of amazon's top sellers for Eye treatments and it addresses every eye concern including dark circles, puffiness, eye bags, wrinkles and fine lines. Radha Beauty eye gel contains an innovative combination of ingredients for superior results. Plant Stem Cells enhance its strength to protect against sun damage and other external aggressors while Hyaluronic Acid hydrates the skin and plumps it up with moisture and Matrixyl 3000 firms the skin. It also contains Cucumber Hydrosol, Vitamin E, Organic Aloe, MSM & More."  So yes I expect more already! I started using that evening as my eye cream had run out anyways and the next day the skin around my eyes still felt moisturized!!! STILL! I was shocked! I looked rested and my eyes looked much more youthful than normal! I am so excited about this product!


No comments:

Post a Comment