Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Product Review: Sieva’s Hyalournic Acid Serum



Product Review: Sieva’s Hyalournic Acid Serum

Super fancy box and bottle I was really excited to try this one! 
What it is formulated to do:

Increases skin hydration up to 90%
Reduces fine lines and wrinkles
Calms and soothes irritated skin
Boost collagen and firmer skin
Helps skin retain moisture
Helps leave skin feeling supple, soft and smooth

I started to use it and within about 6 days I started to notice my skin feeling more equally hydrated and no more dry patches on my face. My skin seemed to be firmer and have more bounce back when you pushed on it. My skin didn't look too much smoother but the hydration really helped with application of my make up. Definitely hoping to see more results as time goes on!

No comments:

Post a Comment