Wednesday, September 18, 2013

It's coming

The year anniversary since my world fell apart. I keep thinking it will all end and be OK that day but I know it wont. I asked Eric when he thought I would stop crying everyday and he said "never" and I asked why he said that and he responded "you are your mom were so close and I know how much she means to you, I don't think she will be out of your mind for a minute of the rest of your life" It makes me sad to think I will be sad forever. But I also know I am not as emotional as I was which is nice to be able to pseudo function and not worry about bursting into tears on the floor out of no where.

I know like every month that day comes....I relive it in my head and heart. The scenes come flooding back and I feel like I can't breathe. I can't believe it's been almost a year.....when the pain is still so fresh. I still get caught off guard remembering the funeral is over.

No comments:

Post a Comment