Friday, September 6, 2013

I have never been someone to hold onto

I miss her everyday. I cry everyday. I get so upset thinking how shitty people close to her were to her. Certain chords in songs makes me burst into tears. Yesterday I was making scrambled eggs for breakfast and it flashed to me how she would always say "That smells so good" and I will make extra for her even though she would always say she didn't want any she would eat it. I miss her all the time.

People have told me I push them away, I am easy to cut people off. But I could never turn my back on my mom. Even when she was making me so mad I still would never let go of her. I wonder if my sister would have done the same even half the time if it would have made a difference. I think it would have. She deserved so much better.

No comments:

Post a Comment