Friday, August 9, 2013

Pushing.

Pushing myself past my anxiety and depression doesn't always work and sometimes backfires but I think I am making progress. The last couple weeks I had a meeting with a new intern for my company, whom I met at a show randomly started chatting (so not like me). I had lunch with Eric's mom alone and she took me to Greek food which I didn't think I liked. I tried new food (again I am a wuss). I went to Eric's show this weekend and met a married couple there who were hilarious and I ended up standing and chatting with them for about 2 hours! I have been e-mailing my Aunt more and spending more time trying to get to know people that are in my life.

I have noticed sometimes the more I push the more emotional I get later. Talking with Eric's mom really felt good and I felt like someone wanted to spend time with me. Eric and I have been doing well, he has been playing a lot of shows I am trying to be supportive, I get lonely but I am trying to get out more.

I haven't been sleeping very well maybe from the nerves of all the action outside my norm or maybe because my diet has been crap lately. Either way I am pushing.

No comments:

Post a Comment