Thursday, July 18, 2013

We had lunch together

I woke up this morning remembering a dream I had of my mom and I meeting up for lunch together at what seemed like a cement area with water and lots of places to sit on benches and tables. She brought Mexican food for us and told me that she bought more if I was still hungry after she just hadn't pick it up yet. I know we talked but I can't for the life of me remember what we talked about. I do remember she looks so beautiful, happy and healthy. Which made me really happy to see her like that.

Made me remember how at my first job she would bring me peanut butter & jelly fold over sandwich and a cup of fruit everyday. We would eat lunch together, I miss her so much. I have been breaking down a lot lately. I know she is listening to me and I know she sees me, I would trade everything to see her too.

No comments:

Post a Comment