Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Product Review: V2 Life & Food PURE PREMIUM RAW ORGANIC YACON ROOT SYRUP



Product Review: V2 Life & Food PURE PREMIUM RAW ORGANIC YACON ROOT SYRUP

I had never even heard of this stuff before and SO glad I got to try it out first hand! It is so freaking good for you, I had no idea! It says it increases fiber intake and assisted with healthy bowels and weight management. Its a great antioxidant and helps lower your blood sugar, who knew such an amazing product existed! It acts as a low calorie sweeten, I used it in my oatmeal in the morning and it added the perfect amount of sweetness without the guilt! I am so hooked on this stuff I am going to use it in everything! Artificial sweeteners aren't good for your system this stuff is natural and organic! Choose wisely for your body! 

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment