Monday, July 7, 2014

Product Review: FoxBrim Vitamin C Advanced Moisturizing Serum




Product Review: FoxBrim Vitamin C Advanced Moisturizing Serum

So excited to try this product, one of the main reasons is they don't test on animals!!!! LOVE THAT! Of course I love my beauty products and this product is an amino complex and Hyaluronic Acid comes in a recyclable eye dropper bottle. I used this product for only 4 days now and have seen GREAT results! My skin looks brighter and my pores look smaller and tighter. I woke up and look so rested and my skin tone is very bright and balanced. My skin always tends to have red spots and I have to use a lot of foundation to even it out. But this product really helped even my color out I feel like I am taking much less time to get ready because I have to use less foundation to fix my skin, it just looks good!! LOVE this product! and must say I am a huge fan of FoxBrim now, looking into trying more products!!




I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment