Thursday, July 24, 2014

Product Review: Barefaced Skincare Mud Mask



Product Review: Barefaced Skincare Mud Mask

I love trying new beauty products and I can never seem to get enough of masks or serums anything to help boost your skin's appearance! Unfortunately my skin didn't react well to this product as I have mentioned before my skin is SUPER sensitive and very finicky with no rhyme or reason. I used this product fresh out of the shower as the contained (which is adorable and very well packaged) directed. After washing it off my skin was very red and blotchy. It seems that in areas I had thicker layer of mask it was more red in those areas. I have only ever had this happen once in my life before to a product so I am not sure if there is a certain ingredient that did it or what. The redness did persist for quite some time which bummed be out because I was so excited about this product and I know if I had normal skin I would love it! The company did contact me about my reaction and was BEYOND caring and trying to understand why I had the reaction as well as make sure I was OK and provide me with any thing they could do it make it right. A company that cares so much about their consumers is SO RARE. I love this Brand and I am totally up for trying any other products they put out!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment