Friday, July 11, 2014

Product Review: Adovia Exfoliating Facial Salts




Product Review: Adovia Exfoliating Facial Salts

This product is exactly what I have been looking for! I have used products in the past that say they will exfoliate your skin and leave them dry and tired looking. This is made of dead sea salts and left my skin supple and moisturized! It helped removed my dead skin and added moisture and really smoothed my skin's surface. I will never buy the other product again, this is all natural and good for your skin! I can't compliment this product enough, I am in love!!!






I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment