Monday, July 7, 2014

Product Review: Matcha Dna Organic Black Matcha Tea




Product Review: Matcha Dna Organic Black Matcha Tea

I have always wanted to try Matcha tea powder and I am so happy to say I finally got to!
This product is so good for you just reading the packing made me even more excited to work this product into my healthy diet certified USDA Organic and BPA free! There are countless things you can do with this product that expand so far beyond just a cup of tea! I so far have made smoothies, ice cream, tea, I even made Black Matcha tea Muffins for my husband to snack on! This stuff is amazing and literally can be incorporated into anything to make it more healthy. I feel like I am doing such a good thing for my body and really giving myself a boost of not only energy but organic nutrients! You CAN NOT go wrong with this product, I will be using this stuff for a long time!


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment