Monday, July 14, 2014

Product Review: Phytoceramides Anti-Aging Skincare




Product Review: Phytoceramides Anti-Aging Skincare

This product comes in pill form and I have tried something similar in the past and it worked pretty well so I was excited to see how this worked. I have been taking the product for 2.5 weeks now and to be honest I haven't seen any / much difference in my skin. I have read some pills that you use for your skin you have to take for 2 months plus to see true results so I feel like I haven't used it enough to see real results. I like the product and it's plant based and good for your skin and body. I have faith I will see results but unfortunately the supple I have is only 30 days and I don't think within that time frame I will see drastic results. My skin hasn't seemed as dry or have dry patches and more evenly moisturized. I would definitely love to try it for a longer period of time to see this product work its true potential.




I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment