Thursday, July 10, 2014

Product Review: Downbeats High Fidelity Hearing Protectors




Product Review: Downbeats High Fidelity Hearing Protectors

This is the perfect product review for me since my husband is a professional drummer and I am always at concerts! I got to try these are one of his show a couple nights ago and wasn't too sure about putting things in my ears in general. It turned out to be perfect! I could hear just find and yet it wasn't so loud that your ears ring for hours after the show. I normally get head aches from the loud music as well and I didn't get a headache either! I am really surprised they worked so well and made such a difference! I will protect my hearing for years to come with these! But of course now I gotta get my husband a pair so we can both be protected! Great product!

 www.downbeats.com


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment