Monday, July 7, 2014

Product Review: Iconic all natural protein drink



Product Review: Iconic all natural protein drink

Yes! Do you know how hard it is to find a high protein ALL NATURAL product on the market these days? nearly impossible!!! If you do it is extremely over priced and tastes like poop. SO excited to have the opportunity to try out Iconic especially their CHOCOLATE TRUFFLE flavor, yes you read that right….YUM! I can not even describe how good these drinks are, I got to try chocolate truffle and vanilla bean. Of course I loved them both but my favorite was the chocolate, it is so good for you and tastes like you are being very bad :). Such a treat and has 20 grams of protein, low sugar, low sodium, low fat and low calories!! This is a dream come true product for everyone who wants to be healthier (which is everyone!) Do not miss out on trying this product! YUM YUM YUM! #drinkiconic

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment