Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Product Review: Matcha DNA Powdered Green Matcha Tea




Product Review: Matcha DNA Powdered Green Matcha Tea

I LOVE Matcha tea I am obsessed for sure now! I have tired their Matcha Black tea and have to say I do prefer green tea better. But I love it all! It is certified organic green tea and sustainably grown, which is amazing. One glass of this amazing stuff is equivalent to 10 glasses of green tea in nutritional value! UM that's amazing in itself! It has such a smooth taste I have done so much with this stuff to make ice cream, smoothies and even frosting for cupcakes and pancakes!! It is so versatile it's ridiculous not to put it in everything! Such a high fan of this stuff, LOVE IT!


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment