Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Product Review: Foxbrim Hyaluronic Acid Serum



Product Review: Foxbrim Hyaluronic Acid Serum

I feel so lucky to get to review awesome products especially ones that make my skin look better!! I LOVE this stuff, it really worked so well with my super sensitive skin. It didn't irritate or dry out my skin, I used it just as the directions tell me and saw results almost immediately! My skin is brighter, tighter and smoother! this product has vitamin C & E which are pretty much the best things for your skin! I have only been using it for a couple days and am so impressed it blows away my normal beauty routine products! I even put it on my husbands face at night and he loves that his skin looks way less dull and a lot more even toned! Excited to see more results!



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment