Monday, July 7, 2014

Product Review: Indie Hair - Hair spray #Superfirm



Product Review: Indie Hair - Hair spray #Superfirm

LOVE this product!!! I have been kind of on a new hair spray search because the stuff I was using was super hold but pretty much made my hair weighed down and look like I shellacked it which is not cute. This stuff not only have super cute / artsy bottle but smells AWESOME! and works!!! I didn't use a ton and it was on a day I knew I would be in wind and heat so really see if it sweat or melted and is it held. I have to say of course it's not cement so my hair wasn't perfect at the end of the day but It REALLY held better then anything I have used before! I compared pictures from the beginning of the day to the end and my hair still looked good! My search for new hairspray is over!! I have found my new GO TO product!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment