Monday, July 7, 2014

Product Review: Mandala Massage Ball

 



 Product Review: Mandala Massage Ball 
OK These things are a LIFE SAVER!! I have seen products like this online and always wanted to try them and wow I am so happy I did, I wish I did sooner! My muscles get so sore from my work outs and I thought "I am not sure how effective these will be" in relieving my sore tense muscles, but I was very wrong! The only thing I wish was different about this product was that it came with a "How to" pamphlet or video because I wasn't entirely sure the best way to use them at first. After doing some research online and starting to try it out, I was so so so impressed! I always try to get my husband to rub my sore muscles but these are actually just as good! I did it one night and the next morning I didn't have any sore tense issues in my legs or neck, which NEVER happens! I am so impressed with how well these work and how you use your own body weight to heal itself! I feel so much less stressed out and my body feels healthier and happier with less daily tension. I am so in love with this product I couldn't recommend it enough!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment