Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Product Review: Premium Pure Forskolin Extract 25mg



Product Review: Premium Pure Forskolin Extract 25mg

I am always weird about weight loss supplements and think they are either bad for you or don't work, mostly don't work.  Reading more about this product I found out it helps your heart function and even lowers blood pressure! I wish I had known about this before my mom passed away I would have bought her some to try! I noticed right away when starting to take this supplement regularly that I had a good spike in energy daily to get through things and push through extra things I normally do not have the patience or energy for. I felt lighter and as if my body was burning through my junk / water weight and extra crap and my body felt leaner which could have come from the more energy and able to do more.

All around I love it! I felt and see results , I have more energy and if its good for my heart and blood pressure it is a win win win!

No comments:

Post a Comment